Bentley Global Mini-Bond
To View / Download the Prospectus see below
To apply, follow the application form link in the main menu
SELF-CERTIFIED SOPHISTICATED INVESTOR STATEMENT
I declare that I am a self-certified sophisticated investor for the purposes of the restriction on
promotion of non-mainstream pooled investments. I understand that this means:
- I can receive promotional communications made by a person who is authorised by the
Financial Conduct Authority which relate to investment activity in non-mainstream pooled
- the investments to which the promotions will relate may expose me to a significant risk of
losing all of the property invested.
I am a self-certified sophisticated investor because at least one of the following applies:
- I am a member of a network or syndicate of business angels and have been so for at least the
last six months prior to the date below;
- I have made more than one investment in an unlisted company in the two years prior to the
- I am working, or have worked in the two years prior to the date below, in a professional
capacity in the private equity sector, or in the provision of finance for small and medium
- I am currently, or have been in the two years prior to the date below, a director of a company
with an annual turnover of at least £1 million.
CERTIFIED HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENTS
- Having an annual income of £100,000 or more during the year immediately preceding the date of self-certification;
- Having net assets of £250,000 or more – not including a primary residence, rights under an insurance contract or pension or termination benefits.
RESTRICTED INVESTOR STATEMENT
I make this statement so that I can receive promotional communications relating to non-readily realisable securities as a restricted investor. I declare that I qualify as a restricted investor because:
in the twelve months preceding the date below, I have not invested more than 10% of my net assets in non-readily realisable securities; and
I undertake that in the twelve months following the date below, I will not invest more than 10% of my net assets in non-readily realisable securities.
Net assets for these purposes do not include:
the property which is my primary residence or any money raised through a loan secured on that property;
any rights of mine under a qualifying contract of insurance; or
any benefits (in the form of pensions or otherwise) which are payable on the termination of my service or on my death or retirement and to which I am (or my dependants are), or may be entitled; or
any withdrawals from my pension savings (except where the withdrawals are used directly for income in retirement).